Monday, September 10, 2007

Here We Go!

Ok, so the Australian adventure has finally started! I arrived in Brisbane yesterday and it took me about 30 minutes to realize that Lisa and I made the right decision to move down here.

Lisa and I will try to use this blog to keep everybody up to date and hopefully entertained with our life in Brisbane.

Unfortunately I am in Brisbane by myself right now, Lisa will be arriving on the 30th of this month and then we both travel back home on Oct. 6. We have a few minor things to take care of when we get home (birthday, Christmas, packing, visas, wedding) and then will travel back to Brisbane the first week of January.

Not much to report thus far, spent most of yesterday struggling through jet lag. I am sure things will get very interesting shortly.

Cheers,

Rick

No comments: